Weber Bitterroot F5 Octave Mandolin: F Style, F Hole - UK
A beautiful F5 style octave mandolin with hand graduated spruce top and solid mahogany back and sides. It as a 20" scale length and 1 3/8" nut with a traditional Brekke bridge giving excellent playability. The top is bound, the fretboard is radiussed and bound ebony and it has a solid/cast stainless steel tailpiece, dual action truss rod, Grover tuners, Celtic knot and 'Weber' headstock design and a custom hard case.
It is tone bar braced so there is none of that floppiness common to flat top octave mandolins. It has great power and definition with plenty of character and depth of tone and excellent projection. With a 20" scale it is very easy to play.
Sorry, we cannot ship to the U.S.
Ad Number 116991
Posted: Nov 1, 2017 06:56 AM CDT
The Acoustic Music Company Ltd.
39, St James St., Br England BN2 1RG
Ad Owner History
Prior ads by this individual: 648
Prior replies by this individual: 107
Other current ads by this individual:
• Weber Yellowstone Cutaway - UK
• Weber Yellowstone A4: A Style, Oval Hole, Trad Sunburst - UK
• Weber Fern F5: F Style, F Hole Varnish Finish - UK
• Weber Gallatin A5 Mandocello: A Style, F Hole - UK
• Northfield Big Mon F5 Engelmann Spruce Top - UK
• Gibson A4 Snakehead 1924 - UK
• Pava A4 Player Oval Hole - UK
• Ellis A4 Deluxe - UK
• Gibson F4 1921
• Weber Gallatin F4: F Style, Oval Hole, Natural - UK
• Old Wave A4 Sunburst - UK
• Weber Bitterroot F4: F Style, Oval Hole - UK
• Gibson A-1 1908 - UK
• Collings MT With Black Gloss Top And Ivoroid Binding - UK
• Weber Bitterroot A4: A Style, Oval Hole - UK
• Givens A5 1981 - UK
• Phoenix Bluegrass Used - UK
• Weber Bitterroot A5: A Style, F Hole - UK