Gibson F4 1912 - UK
1912 Gibson F4 with the wonderful Handel tuners. Red sunburst finish, bound 2-point body, carved spruce top, oval soundhole, triple ring rosette, fantastic flamed maple back and sides, later, adjustable ebony bridge, original tailpiece and cover and original case.
This is a LOUD one and with mojo a plenty, similar to the one I sold to Peggy of the Fairports (see above). It has the classic F4 teens sound with amazing depth and resonance and lots of that full and warm tone. All present and correct, no issues. It plays beautifully all the way up the neck with low action.
Sorry, we cannot ship to the U.S.
Ad Number 117293
Posted: Nov 9, 2017 06:43 AM CDT
The Acoustic Music Company Ltd.
39, St James St., Br England BN2 1RG
Ad Owner History
Prior ads by this individual: 646
Prior replies by this individual: 107
Other current ads by this individual:
• Weber Fern F5: F Style, F Hole Varnish Finish - UK
• Weber Gallatin A5 Mandocello: A Style, F Hole - UK
• Northfield Big Mon F5 Engelmann Spruce Top - UK
• Gibson A4 Snakehead 1924 - UK
• Pava A4 Player Oval Hole - UK
• Ellis A4 Deluxe - UK
• Gibson F4 1921
• Weber Gallatin F4: F Style, Oval Hole, Natural - UK
• Lyon And Healy Style A - UK
• Old Wave A4 Sunburst - UK
• Weber Bitterroot F4: F Style, Oval Hole - UK
• Gibson A-1 1908 - UK
• Collings MT With Black Gloss Top And Ivoroid Binding - UK
• Weber Bitterroot A4: A Style, Oval Hole - UK
• Givens A5 1981 - UK
• Phoenix Bluegrass Used - UK
• Weber Bitterroot A5: A Style, F Hole - UK
• Collings MTO With Sheraton Brown Gloss Top - UK