Phoenix Bluegrass Used - UK
Designed for the special bluegrass sound with medium-heavy to heavy strings. Professionals describe this model as having a "cutting chop and superb bass," "great playability," "doesn't seem stiff or hard to play," "perfect balance between strings," and they remark on the added volume and clarity on the E-string, especially in the studio for recordings. Some players use the increased playability to make chop chords on the 12th-14th frets.
If you a looking for a powerful bluegrass mandolin look no further but don't discount it for other styles, this is a very versatile mandolin, light and responsive to all playing styles.
Sorry, we cannot ship to the U.S.
Ad Number 117535
Posted: Nov 15, 2017 08:04 AM CDT
The Acoustic Music Company Ltd.
39, St James St., Br England BN2 1RG
Ad Owner History
Prior ads by this individual: 646
Prior replies by this individual: 107
Other current ads by this individual:
• Weber Fern F5: F Style, F Hole Varnish Finish - UK
• Weber Gallatin A5 Mandocello: A Style, F Hole - UK
• Northfield Big Mon F5 Engelmann Spruce Top - UK
• Gibson A4 Snakehead 1924 - UK
• Pava A4 Player Oval Hole - UK
• Ellis A4 Deluxe - UK
• Gibson F4 1921
• Weber Gallatin F4: F Style, Oval Hole, Natural - UK
• Lyon And Healy Style A - UK
• Old Wave A4 Sunburst - UK
• Weber Bitterroot F4: F Style, Oval Hole - UK
• Gibson A-1 1908 - UK
• Collings MT With Black Gloss Top And Ivoroid Binding - UK
• Weber Bitterroot A4: A Style, Oval Hole - UK
• Givens A5 1981 - UK
• Weber Bitterroot A5: A Style, F Hole - UK
• Collings MTO With Sheraton Brown Gloss Top - UK
• Gibson F4 1912 - UK