Weber Bitterroot F4: F Style, Oval Hole - UK
A beautiful Bitterroot F4 for those that like their scroll with an oval soundhole. It has a hand carved solid spruce top, solid flamed maple back and sides and a satin finish. It features a radiussed and bound ebony fretboard, Grover tuners, solid/cast tailpiece and the amazing ebony Brekke bridge that allows action adjustments under full string tension!
It has a very deep and resonant sound with warm basses, rich, sonorous mids and sweet trebles. Fantastic for old time, folk and many other styles. With a Weber hardshell case.
Sorry, we cannot ship to the U.S.
Ad Number 117898
Posted: Nov 24, 2017 06:32 AM CDT
The Acoustic Music Company Ltd.
39, St James St., Br England BN2 1RG
Ad Owner History
Prior ads by this individual: 647
Prior replies by this individual: 107
Other current ads by this individual:
• Weber Yellowstone A4: A Style, Oval Hole, Trad Sunburst - UK
• Weber Fern F5: F Style, F Hole Varnish Finish - UK
• Weber Gallatin A5 Mandocello: A Style, F Hole - UK
• Northfield Big Mon F5 Engelmann Spruce Top - UK
• Gibson A4 Snakehead 1924 - UK
• Pava A4 Player Oval Hole - UK
• Ellis A4 Deluxe - UK
• Gibson F4 1921
• Weber Gallatin F4: F Style, Oval Hole, Natural - UK
• Old Wave A4 Sunburst - UK
• Gibson A-1 1908 - UK
• Collings MT With Black Gloss Top And Ivoroid Binding - UK
• Weber Bitterroot A4: A Style, Oval Hole - UK
• Givens A5 1981 - UK
• Phoenix Bluegrass Used - UK
• Weber Bitterroot A5: A Style, F Hole - UK
• Collings MTO With Sheraton Brown Gloss Top - UK
• Gibson F4 1912 - UK