Weber Gallatin F4: F Style, Oval Hole, Natural - UK
The last one! The Gallatin range is no longer available in the natural finish.
I first played a Gallatin in the States in the mid nineteen nineties and remember it still. This is an example of where every cent has gone into the sound. With no bindings and satin varnish it looks great.
It has a solid hand carved spruce top, solid hand carved maple back and sides, solid cast tailpiece and Brekke traditional bridge. The basic spec of course does not affect the sound. It plays beautifully with a very warm and full tone with deep and well defined bass notes, rich mids and clear trebles.
With custom hardshell case.
Sorry, we cannot ship to the U.S.
Ad Number 118098
Posted: Nov 29, 2017 07:47 AM CDT
The Acoustic Music Company Ltd.
39, St James St., Br England BN2 1RG
Ad Owner History
Prior ads by this individual: 647
Prior replies by this individual: 107
Other current ads by this individual:
• Weber Yellowstone A4: A Style, Oval Hole, Trad Sunburst - UK
• Weber Fern F5: F Style, F Hole Varnish Finish - UK
• Weber Gallatin A5 Mandocello: A Style, F Hole - UK
• Northfield Big Mon F5 Engelmann Spruce Top - UK
• Gibson A4 Snakehead 1924 - UK
• Pava A4 Player Oval Hole - UK
• Ellis A4 Deluxe - UK
• Gibson F4 1921
• Old Wave A4 Sunburst - UK
• Weber Bitterroot F4: F Style, Oval Hole - UK
• Gibson A-1 1908 - UK
• Collings MT With Black Gloss Top And Ivoroid Binding - UK
• Weber Bitterroot A4: A Style, Oval Hole - UK
• Givens A5 1981 - UK
• Phoenix Bluegrass Used - UK
• Weber Bitterroot A5: A Style, F Hole - UK
• Collings MTO With Sheraton Brown Gloss Top - UK
• Gibson F4 1912 - UK