Gibson F4 1921
This 1921 F4 is has been around to block a few times, but has a great tone. It has a pre 1922 neck with a truss-rod installed and an adjustable bridge. The lower part of the pre 1922 flower pot inlay is covered by a nickel truss-rod cover. It is all original except the bridge and it is structurally sound with no issues. Modern fiberglass case.
It plays beautifully and has great volume and the deep and resonant tone so beloved of these old Gibsons.
Sorry, we cannot ship to the U.S.
Ad Number 118197
Posted: Dec 1, 2017 08:26 AM CDT
The Acoustic Music Company Ltd.
39, St James St., Br England BN2 1RG
Ad Owner History
Prior ads by this individual: 647
Prior replies by this individual: 107
Other current ads by this individual:
• Weber Yellowstone A4: A Style, Oval Hole, Trad Sunburst - UK
• Weber Fern F5: F Style, F Hole Varnish Finish - UK
• Weber Gallatin A5 Mandocello: A Style, F Hole - UK
• Northfield Big Mon F5 Engelmann Spruce Top - UK
• Gibson A4 Snakehead 1924 - UK
• Pava A4 Player Oval Hole - UK
• Ellis A4 Deluxe - UK
• Weber Gallatin F4: F Style, Oval Hole, Natural - UK
• Old Wave A4 Sunburst - UK
• Weber Bitterroot F4: F Style, Oval Hole - UK
• Gibson A-1 1908 - UK
• Collings MT With Black Gloss Top And Ivoroid Binding - UK
• Weber Bitterroot A4: A Style, Oval Hole - UK
• Givens A5 1981 - UK
• Phoenix Bluegrass Used - UK
• Weber Bitterroot A5: A Style, F Hole - UK
• Collings MTO With Sheraton Brown Gloss Top - UK
• Gibson F4 1912 - UK