Bill Monroe-Style Mandolin
Bill Monroe-Style Mandolin: Bill Monroe, the Father of Bluegrass, is also the father of the Monroe-style of mandolin playing. Our son Chris Henry--who has been called a “fire-eating Monroe acolyte--grew up on the sounds of Bill Monroe, not only from records but from the sounds of his own father’s playing. (With some David McLaughlin thrown in for good measure.) In other words, Chris knows the Monroe style. Having grown up in a Murphy Method home, he also knows how to teach it, note by note.
Here we present four Bill Monroe tunes along with a bluesy Monroe-style break to “Man of Constant Sorrow.” If you’re ready for some hard-core bluegrass mandolin playing, you’ve come to the right place! No Tab. 83 minutes.
Big Mon, Bluegrass Breakdown, Raw Hide, Wheel Hoss, Man of Constant Sorrow.
DVD or Digital Download
Category: Mandolin Accessories
Ad Number 118302
Posted: Dec 4, 2017 08:49 AM CDT
P.O. Box 2498
Winchester Virginia 22604
Ad Owner History
Prior ads by this individual: 293
This individual has never replied to an ad using this email address.
Other current ads by this individual:
• High Breaks And Backup
• Casey Henry Christmas Custom Lesson Collection
• New Beginning Banjo 3 (High Definition)
• New Beginning Banjo 2 (High Definition)
• Murphy Method New Beginning Banjo In High Defintion
• Easy Songs For Banjo
• Vamping - Beginning Banjo Backup
• New Beginning Banjo DVDs From The Murphy Method
• Banjo For Misfits
• Banjo Backup For Fiddle Tunes
• Great Banjo Tunes
• New - Scruggs-Style Fiddle Tunes By Casey Henry
• Amazing Grace - Gospel Favorites For Banjo
• Capos, Chords, And Theory
• More Advanced Earl: The Tuner Songs
• New Beginning Banjo 1 (High Definition)
• Clawhammer Banjo Volume 1
• Clawhammer Banjo Volume 2