New Ome Tupelo 12" Pot Open-Back Banjo
Wonderful made-in America open-back banjo from the OME company. 12" maple rim with wooden tonering and antiqu’ed hardware.
New. SN# 6823.
Mahogany banjo. 12″ pot.
14-bracket. Antique’d brass hardware.
Beautiful and simple US-made open back banjo from OME company in Boulder, CO.
12″ Maple rim with wooden tonering cut at top of rim. Bottom of rim is bound with tortoise celluloid bindings and black cap.
Old 1840’s style”Square” peghead with Rosewood peghead overlay and Ebony fingerboard. Fingerboard has small dot inlays as position markers and last several frets scalloped away for better right-hand finger action.
Nickel tuners have been artificially aged. Brass hardware is antique’d. Comes with Rennaisance head and fresh professional setup by Greg Boyd. Great hard case.
Ad Number 120904
Posted: Feb 12, 2018 06:14 PM CDT
Greg Boyd's House of Fine Instruments
311 Knowles Street
Missoula Montana 59801
Ad Owner History
Prior ads by this individual: 485
Prior replies by this individual: 7
Other current ads by this individual:
• C. 1975 Great Lakes 11" Open-Back Banjo
• Mid-1930s Gibson Kel Kroydon KK-11 Dbl Conversion Banjo
• 1981 RL Givens A-5 Mandolin
• New Ruhland F-5X Mandolin No. 16
• C. 1980's Shiro Sm-900C Mandolin
• Like-New Deering Goodtime Banjo
• New Collings MT Custom Mandolin - Sale Priced
• 1922 Vega Style M Tubaphone 5-String Banjo - Sale
• 1998 Osborne Chief Banjo w/ Calton Case
• C. 1967 RL Givens A-Model Mandolin - Sale
• New Collings MF Mandolin
• 1929 Gibson Mastertone Conversion Banjo w/ Kalamazoo 5-Str N
• 2014 Huber VRB-4 Custom Burled Walnut Banjo
• New Collings MT Mandolin
• C. 1975 Ode Style 0 Oval-Hole Mandolin - Sale
• 1905 Gibson A Mandolin
• C. 2011 Mike Ramsey Special 12" Open-Back Banjo
• 1988 Flatiron A-5 Mandolin