Yates Ron Stewart Signature Rs-33/Walnut
High Quality Straight-Grained Walnut Neck, Yates Pre-War Style Resonator and "Fat Rim". With early to mid-30s tone!
• Finish is “Distressed” for that 1930s look, feel and sound • Flat Rosewood Fingerboard, Ebony Peg Head, Mother of Pearl Inlay • Light Weight Flange • Narrow Frets (worked down and recrowned for easier playing and pull-offs) • Ron Stewart Designed Yates Bridge • Presto Tailpiece • Yates made three ply maple rim • Distressed Nickel Plated Metal Parts • Three fifth string spikes (7th, 8th & 9th frets) • Yates NO Hole Nickel Plated Tone Ring • Waverly two band Tuners with Ivoroid Buttons • Steel coordinator rods • Resonator straight grained walnut sides, burly back with style 4 rings • T Wrench for tuning the head • TKL 1920s style Redline case.
Contact Bob or Alvin at Morgan Music for additional information.
Ad Number 121941
Posted: Mar 9, 2018 11:57 AM CDT
689 North Washington
Lebanon MO 65536
Ad Owner History
Prior ads by this individual: 799
This individual has never replied to an ad using this email address.
Other current ads by this individual:
• New Bourgeois Generation D
• Collings MTl Left-Handed A Style # 3114
• Hopkins Renaissance Gold Banjo
• Hopkins Renaissance Banjo
• Used Rick Hayes F Style Mandolin
• Northfield F5S Mandolin
• Used Gibson A5-G A-Style Mandolin
• Eastman MD415Gd Gold Top F Style Mandolin
• Martin 2018 Reimagined D-41
• F7 Mandolin
• Stelling Red Fox Banjo
• Nechville Saturn Banjo
• Bishline Harvest
• Eastman MD305 A Style Mandolin
• Eastman MD415Bk Black Top F Style Mandolin
• Michael Kelly Satin A-Solid Mandolin
• Bishline Danny Barnes Banjo
• Fern Mandolin