1928 Slingerland Banjo
1928 Slingerland 5-String Open Back
Here's a real sweetheart with all the wonderful tone of a spun-over rim early 20th Century instrument.
Made by Slingerland for the Sears & Roebuck mail order catalog, this 24 bracket open back has the true traditional tone players are looking for.
Set up to play clawhammer style, in excellent condition, with a slight amount of wear in the finish on the back of the neck near the 5th string peg.
You can really "ring de banjar" with this beauty.
$400 with bag.
Ad Number 125551
Posted: Jun 11, 2018 10:32 AM CDT
Port Ludlow Washington
Ad Owner History
Prior ads by this individual: 44
This individual has never replied to an ad using this email address.
Other current ads by this individual:
• Pre-War A. Rogers Model C Mandolin
• 1920s-1930s Vintage Mandolin Hard Case
• 1922 Bacon FF Professional Mandolin-Banjo
• 1969 Gibson A5 Double Cutaway Mandolin
• 1932 Gibson F-2 Mandolin
• 1932 Gibson A-50
• Burgess Florentine Style Mandolin
• Gold Tone Gm-6 Guitar-Mando
• 1930s Paul Beuscher Mandolin