1928 Slingerland Banjo
1928 Slingerland 5-String Open Back
Here's a real sweetheart with all the wonderful tone of a spun-over rim early 20th Century instrument.
Made by Slingerland for the Sears & Roebuck mail order catalog, this 24 bracket open back has the true traditional tone players are looking for.
Set up to play clawhammer style, in excellent condition, with a slight amount of wear in the finish on the back of the neck near the 5th string peg.
You can really "ring de banjar" with this beauty.
$400 case extra.
Ad Number 125551
Posted: Jun 11, 2018 10:32 AM CDT
Port Ludlow Washington
Ad Owner History
Prior ads by this individual: 34
This individual has never replied to an ad using this email address.
Other current ads by this individual:
• 1938 D'Angelico A Model Mandolin
• Custom Made Ed Burgess Florentine Style Mandolin
• N.O.S. A Style Mandolin Tuners
• 2003 Kimble A-5 Mandolin
• 1930s Paul Beuscher Mandolin
• 1930 Regal 2-Point Mandolin
• 1918 Martin/Briggs A Style Mandolin
• 1960s Framus Graciella Model 6/41 Acoustic Mandolin
• 1920s Regina Octave Banjo-Mandolin
• 1920s Supertone Mando-Laika Mandolin
• 1963 Levin Master 42N Mandolin
• 1920s Wurlitzer With "Tree Of Life" Fret Board
• 1940s Vega L-100
• 1959 Framus Black Rose Baby Deluxe Mandolin
• 1906 Gibson F2 3 Point