New Ome Flora 11" Open Back Banjo
Excellent Walnut openback banjo with 11" pot and antique’d metal parts.
25 1/2″ scale length. Walnut banjo. Antiqued brass hardware.
11″ pot. Serial Number: 6940.
Beautiful straight grain walnut neck, with walnut pot. Pot is bound inside and out with tortoise celluloid binding. Antique’d H&K tuners, with matching amber buttons. Antiqued brass hardware. Ebony peghead overlay with beautiful “Floral” inlay pattern. Flat Ebony fingerboard has small dot inlays, and is “S” scalloped after the 15th fret. Scalloped fingerboard area has nice flower inlay. Ebony heelcap, ebony flat fingerboard. Wooden dowel stick. Comes setup with bead ring and renaissance head.
Bead brass tone ring on wooden rim. 24 hooks and nuts. Adjustable wooden dowel stick in pot. Adjustable truss-rod with access cavity in peghead above nut.
The owner and founder of OME, Chuck Ogsbury, mills 100% of the wooden parts for all OME banjos. His daughter, Tanya, who runs the day-to-day aspects of the OME company, makes the antique’ing on the metal parts.
All set-up and sounds great. Comes with good hard shell case.
Ad Number 129919
Posted: Oct 4, 2018 10:24 AM CDT
Greg Boyd's House of Fine Instruments
311 Knowles Street
Missoula Montana 59801
Ad Owner History
Prior ads by this individual: 163
Prior replies by this individual: 9
Other current ads by this individual:
• C. 1934 Gibson A-50 Mandolin
• Collings MF5 Deluxe Varnish Mandolin
• 1996 "Givens Legacy" A-6 Mandolin By Steve Weill
• New Don Dryer Mandolin A-5 No. 11
• Old Wave C# Two-Point Oval Hole Mandolin
• 1988 Flatiron A-5 Mandolin
• 1998 Gibson RB-250
• New Kentucky KM-252 Deluxe A-Style Mandolin
• Recent Michael Kelly Legacy Dragonfly Mandolin
• New Collings MT Mandolin
• 2007 Prucha Mahogany Legend Banjo
• 1911 Fairbanks Vega Whyte Laydie #7 Banjo 11 13/16"
• 2006 Will Kimble F-5 Mandolin "Butch Baldassari" #2 Of 5
• 1979 R.L. Givens F-5 Mandolin
• 1935 Martin 000-28 Guitar
• 1916 Gibson A Mandolin
• New Ruhland F-5-Xf Mandolin No. 25
• New Blues Hardware B-Model Mandolin