The Calhoun Mandolin
Designed with a nod to the entry level mandolins of the early 20th century and a clear understanding of the limitations often associated with them, the Calhoun is not a mandolin exclusively targeted to be inexpensive. It was created to make Northfield Mandolins more easily accessible to our growing demand among beginners and interested school programs, without sacrificing a whole bunch of things that make mandolins work well.
The Calhoun Specs:
Top: Italian Spruce
Back, Sides, and Neck: Red Maple
Pickguard: Figured Maple (optional, for upcharge)
Bridge and Fingerboard Material: Black Walnut
Nut Width: 1.12 or 1 - 1/8"
Neck Profile: Soft V
Fingerboard Radius: 15.5"
Scale Length: 13.9"
Finish Material: Shellac varnish
Finish Color: Natural, with slight Amber
Tuners: Gotoh Tuners
Tailpiece: Cast Tailpiece
Case: Not Included
Made in Michigan
Gig Bag ($30 up-charge)
Figured Maple Arm Rest ($40 up-charge)
The Calhoun Measurements:
Length of Body (w/ heel): 12 ½"
Width of Body: 10"
Depth of Body: 1 ¾"
Total Length: 25 ½"
Ad Number 130467
Posted: Oct 18, 2018 01:02 PM CDT
Marshall MI 49068
Ad Owner History
Prior ads by this individual: 104
Prior replies by this individual: 1
Other current ads by this individual:
• Northfield Moss Green And Natural Recurve Cases In Stock
• Northfield Guitar Octave Mandolin Strap
• Northfield Foot Rest
• Walk In The Woods T-Shirt
• Northfield Afterlife T-Shirt
• Northfield Airloom "Deluxe" Case Cover
• Nugget Tailpeice
• Padded Straps For Recurve Mandolin Case
• Airloom "Deluxe"
• Superior Trailpak II A-Model Mandolin Gig Bag
• Shubb C1 Capo
• The Northfield Mandolins "Tone Feast" T-Shirt
• Airloom "Deluxe" Case
• Free Northfield Keychain With Any Order While Supplies Last
• Northfield Engraved Bill James Tailpiece
• Shubb Finetune Capo
• Northfield Shop Apron
• Northfield Mandolin Strap