Ebm-5+: Professional Electric Banjo/Factory Blem
MORE TWANG FOR YOUR BUCK! Only $1000 Shipped
Get your hands on one of Gold Tone's factory blemished instruments for less!
These instruments may have a few cosmetic issues, but still play and sound great.
Each blemished instrument is inspected and hand setup by our in-house luthiers to ensure the best play-ability.
Pick one up today!
The Gold Tone EBM-5 is a unique F-style 5-string electric banjo that looks as good as it sounds. The EBM-5, like a normal banjo, has an extremely fast response allowing hammer-ons, pull-offs, and slides to be accomplished with incredible ease. Even unplugged, this electric banjo has an excellent banjo tone due to the hollow sound chamber within the body. The two-tone tobacco sunburst is pleasantly set off by the gold hardware. It has easy to reach control knobs for quick tone and volume changes. This model features a dual pickup design with a hidden humbucking pickup under head and a single coil pickup at neck position. Other features include a mahogany "F-style" body, ebony fingerboard with snowflake inlays, an 8" banjo head and tone ring, and a Straightline tailpiece. Whether you are new to the banjo or want to add a new sound to your existing arsenal, the EBM-5 may be just what you are looking for!
The EBM-5+ differs from the standard EBM-5 model in that it features a black head, black tuner buttons and a foam insert under the head that greatly decreases feedback at high volumes. This model is ideal for stage use!
The EBM is equipped with two pickups; a humbucker under the banjo head in the bridge position, and a stacked humbucker in the neck position. There is a 3-way selector knob that allows the player to switch between the neck pickup only (position up), both the neck and bridge pickup simultaneously (center position), and the bridge pickup only (position down). The three knobs consist of a volume knob for each pickup (2) and a master tone knob (1). Blending between the two pickups utilizing both volume knobs is possible when the 3-way pickup selector is in the center position and both pickups are activated. Available as left-handed model.
Please contact me with any questions you may have. If there are any other Gold Tone models you may be interested in please let me know, I may be able to get a blem or factory sample/prototype for you.
Ad Number 131326
Posted: Nov 8, 2018 03:00 PM CDT
Titusville fl 32780
Ad Owner History
Prior ads by this individual: 46
This individual has never replied to an ad using this email address.
Other current ads by this individual:
• Pbb: Paul Beard Resonator Bass/Factory Blem
• Wood Song Dreadnought Guitar Lefty/Factory Blem
• Ls-6: Lap Steel Guitar/Factory Blem
• Bg-150F: Bluegrass Banjo Lefty/Factory Blem
• Gbg+: Acoustic Baritone Guitar With Case/Factory Blem
• Banjolele-Dlx: Concert-Scale/Factory Blem
• Bg-150F: Bluegrass Banjo With Flange/Factory Blem
• Gold Tone M-Guitar Micro Guitar Factory Blemish
• Gold Tone Sample Uke
• Dulciborn: Weissenborn Dulcimer With Case/Factory Blem
• Bg-250: Bluegrass Banjo/Factory Blem
• BB-400+: Banjo Bass With Pickup And Case/Factory Blem
• Ob-250: Orange Blossom With Case/Factory Blem
• Gold Tone A-Style Mandolin Factory Sample
• Gold Tone Ac-Ot Factory Sample
• José RamíRez "Fl2" Studio Flamenco/Factory Blem
• Bg-250F: Bluegrass Banjo With Flange/Factory Blem
• Wood Song Traditional Dreadnought Guitar/Factory Blem