Shubb Finetune Capo
The Shubb Fine Tune Capo is a u-shaped, screw operated capo that can be stored behind the nut while not in use. It represents the highest quality of craftsmanship and materials, and offers a few unique features not seen before.
Its innovative adjusting knob makes it the most ergonomic screw operated capo.
The knob maintains a fixed relationship with the frame, for improved ease of use, and for the lowest profile when stored behind the nut.
The knob’s six surfaces are numbered, providing a visual reference to more easily and accurately reproduce your ideal pressure.
Greater contact area between screw, frame, and knob ensures that the fit will never become loose and sloppy.
Specially developed rubber padding adds resilience to the capo’s closing action for finer control, and being absolutely inert, it will not mark an instrument.
Rubber bumpers and smoothly rounded edges protect the instrument.
Jeweler's style latch prevents accidental opening.
Carefully machined to the closest thread tolerance.
Highly polished stainless steel with attractive abalone inlay.
Category: Banjo Accessories
Ad Number 132350
Posted: Dec 3, 2018 09:35 AM CDT
130 West Michigan Avenue
Marshall MI 49068
Ad Owner History
Prior ads by this individual: 104
Prior replies by this individual: 1
Other current ads by this individual:
• Northfield Moss Green And Natural Recurve Cases In Stock
• Northfield Guitar Octave Mandolin Strap
• Northfield Foot Rest
• Walk In The Woods T-Shirt
• Northfield Afterlife T-Shirt
• Northfield Airloom "Deluxe" Case Cover
• Nugget Tailpeice
• Padded Straps For Recurve Mandolin Case
• Airloom "Deluxe"
• Superior Trailpak II A-Model Mandolin Gig Bag
• Shubb C1 Capo
• The Northfield Mandolins "Tone Feast" T-Shirt
• Airloom "Deluxe" Case
• Free Northfield Keychain With Any Order While Supplies Last
• Northfield Engraved Bill James Tailpiece
• Northfield Shop Apron
• Northfield Mandolin Strap
• The Calhoun Mandolin