Key Of C & Beyond: Improvising In C & D
Tired of using a capo? Tired of all your breaks sounding the same? Tired of not being able to play in D or E or F?
This DVD opens the door to playing in the keys of C, D, E, and F. First we show you how to do simple improvs in open C, no capo. Then step by step we explain how to add more complex licks to these breaks.
We are not "giving you a fish. We're teaching you to fish." Using simple songs and simple licks we teach you how to create your own breaks in C. In a jam. On the fly. When you have no time to think. We also explain how to play these same breaks in D, E, and F.
An amazing step forward in teaching by Murphy Henry, the creator of the Murphy Method.
Blue Ridge Cabin Home, Bury Me Beneath The Willow, Will the Circle Be Unbroken, Worried Gal
Category: Banjo Accessories
Ad Number 132446
Posted: Dec 5, 2018 08:04 AM CDT
P.O. Box 2498
Winchester Virginia 22604
Ad Owner History
Prior ads by this individual: 513
This individual has never replied to an ad using this email address.
Other current ads by this individual:
• Ralph Stanley Style Banjo
• Jam Session Standards
• New Beginning Banjo 3 (High Definition)
• More Advanced Earl: The Tuner Songs
• Murphy Method Beginning Mandolin
• Half-Price DVD Of The Month: Easy Songs For Banjo
• Clawhammer Banjo Volume 2
• Learning To Hear Chord Changes
• Jump Into Jamming With Chris Henry
• Blackberry Blossom And Other Banjo Favorites
• Bill Monroe Style Mandolin
• New Beginning Banjo 2 (High Definition)
• New Beginning Banjo 1 (High Definition)
• Banjo Backup For Fiddle Tunes
• Bill Monroe-Style Mandolin
• New Beginning Banjo DVDs
• Intermediate Mandolin Vol. 2
• Pretty Good For A Girl: Women In Bluegrass