Key Of C & Beyond: Improvising In C & D
Tired of using a capo? Tired of all your breaks sounding the same? Tired of not being able to play in D or E or F?
This DVD opens the door to playing in the keys of C, D, E, and F. First we show you how to do simple improvs in open C, no capo. Then step by step we explain how to add more complex licks to these breaks.
We are not "giving you a fish. We're teaching you to fish." Using simple songs and simple licks we teach you how to create your own breaks in C. In a jam. On the fly. When you have no time to think. We also explain how to play these same breaks in D, E, and F.
An amazing step forward in teaching by Murphy Henry, the creator of the Murphy Method.
Blue Ridge Cabin Home, Bury Me Beneath The Willow, Will the Circle Be Unbroken, Worried Gal
Category: Banjo Accessories
Ad Number 132446
Posted: Dec 5, 2018 08:04 AM CDT
P.O. Box 2498
Winchester Virginia 22604
Ad Owner History
Prior ads by this individual: 495
This individual has never replied to an ad using this email address.
Other current ads by this individual:
• David Mclaughlin Mandolin DVD
• High Breaks And Backup
• 2019 Murphy Method Banjo Camps
• Holiday Sale - All DVDs/Downloads Buy One Get One Free
• Beyond Vamping: Fancy Banjo Backup
• Slow Jam With Murphy And Casey
• Scruggs-Style Fiddle Tunes
• Casey Henry Christmas Custom Lesson Collection
• The Murphy Method Cyber Monday Sale
• Clawhammer Banjo Volume 1
• Vamping - Beginning Banjo Backup
• Intermediate Mandolin Volume 2
• Banjo For Misfits
• Half-Price DVD Of The Month: Advanced Earl
• New Release From Murphy Method - Old Favorites
• Jam Session Standards
• New Beginning Banjo 3
• Intermediate Mandolin Vol. 1