Gold Tone Gm-6 Guitar-Mandolin
Some may call it a mando-guitar or an octave guitar. This versatile lead instrument features a mandolin body that’s joined to an octave-guitar neck. Ideal for guitarists that want to add a sparkling high voice to their sound palette. The GM-6 is very economical, yet features a solid spruce top and maple back & sides. In addition, the radiused fretboard and wider neck allow for extremely comfortable fingering.
This example is in like new condition, with no fret wear, scratches, dings or dents.
A new musical experience awaits you.
$299 with mint hard case
Additional photos available upon request.
Ad Number 133140
Posted: Dec 20, 2018 02:17 PM CDT
Port Ludlow Washington 98365
Ad Owner History
Prior ads by this individual: 156
Prior replies by this individual: 5
Other current ads by this individual:
• 1960s Framus Graciella Model 6/41 Mandolin
• 1920s Favilla 20-Fret Deluxe Tenor Banjo
• 1920s Epiphone Mandolin-Banjo
• 1945 Epiphone Emperor Archtop Guitar
• 1920s Epiphone "Concert" Banjo Uke
• 1931 Dobro Tenortrope Custom
• 1939 Gibson A-50 Wide-Body Mandolin
• 1955 Gibson F-12 Mandolin
• 1927 Epiphone Recording Art Deluxe Plectrum Banjo
• 1932 Epiphone Deluxe Arch Top Guitar
• 1912 Dyer Bros. Harp Guitar Model 8
• 1920 A. Galiano Mandolin By Raphael Ciani
• 1920s Chicago Soprano Uke
• 1922 Bacon FF Professional Mandolin-Banjo
• 1920s B&J Serenader Unique Tenor Guitar
• 1920s Martin 2K Soprano Ukulele
• 1940s Framus "Black Rose Baby Deluxe" Mandolin
• 1912 Gibson H-2 Mandola