PDA

View Full Version : can't see classified ads

Doug Knecht
Apr-05-2016, 12:40pm
I'm having problems seeing the classified ads. I can click on classifieds, click banjos, click on an instrument I want to see, and the screen goes blank. I know it's in my browser settings and not your site because I've seen photos of the instruments before in a previous time. I'm running Chrome with default settings. Same thing happens in IE. I've accepted pop ups for this site, thought that might have been the problem but it still isn't working right. Any ideas?

Banjo Cafe
Apr-05-2016, 12:44pm
Karpansky firewall software? Sounds like it. This is a fairly common issue where you'll need to enter banjocafe.net into the list of allowed trusted URLs. They're trying to protect you from seeing ads. It's working.

:)

Doug Knecht
Apr-05-2016, 9:54pm
It was Kaspersky, but it's a feature they call Anti-Banner. I had to turn it off. Thank you.

Banjo Cafe
Apr-06-2016, 7:36am
It was Kaspersky, but it's a feature they call Anti-Banner. I had to turn it off. Thank you.

Cool, glad it worked. You'd think we'd know the name of it by now. Seen it plenty regarding blocks of the Classifieds on the MC in the run-up to our launch.