View RSS Feed

BanjoBelle

New Here,and trying to figure out how to upload a pic of myself

Rate this Entry
While any woman like an air of mystery about her,I'm being more mysterious than I care to be as I can't figure out how to post a profile pic here. (That's a call for help!)
Windstorms are really strong today- I'm preparing lessons for banjo and mandolin,been having fun with my Tiki ukulele,and need to get to my viola-however family members are napping,so I'm keeping quiet for now.
I do play some clawhammer but always wind up playing mainly 3 finger/bluegrass style-must be due to all the classical and fingerpicking guitar lessons I had as a youth.
Looking over some tunes I want to learn (memorize) and pondering making some more mandolin and banjo straps for myself. Also on the lookout for a luthier in my area that can replace my 5th string tuner on my Aria banjo & give it a proper set up without charging an arm and a leg. (I live near LAX in southern CA) Hoping to make some friends here!

Submit "New Here,and trying to figure out how to upload a pic of myself" to Digg Submit "New Here,and trying to figure out how to upload a pic of myself" to del.icio.us Submit "New Here,and trying to figure out how to upload a pic of myself" to StumbleUpon Submit "New Here,and trying to figure out how to upload a pic of myself" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I think you're talking about creating an avatar to go with your profile. Log in to your account, and then look at the top of the page where there's a tab that says "Settings." (between the "My Profile" and "Logout" tabs). Click on "Settings." Then look over to the left side of the page that pops up. You'll see an "Edit Avatar" link under My settings. That page will allow you to upload your avatar pic.