Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Re: Well, I did it...

I've always played by ear (such as the efforts on instruments could be called 'playing'), so that's not an issue. I like Longblackveil said, there was a time when there were no frets, and thousands...
  2. Replies
    Views

Re: Where are the banjo pluckin' ladies?

Purpose of this thread was a request from a member wanting to know if other ladies had signed up as members. Discussion immediately was derailed and is now going to get back on track. For those you...
  3. Replies
    Views

Re: Truss rod question

DoctorB... Gibson's truss rod system was designed by Thaddeus "Ted" McHugh and was awarded a US Patent in Feb of 1923. It was McHugh's idea to embed the truss rod in an arc in which the peghead-end...
  4. Replies
    Views

Re: Where are the banjo pluckin' ladies?

New tenor banjo player here. I also play the mandolin. I'm play pretty much all Irish traditional music all the time. I play mostly because I love the music, but also for my sanity. I love the...
  5. Registration in the Gold Tone WL-250 Giveaway now open!

Registration in the Gold Tone WL-250 Giveaway has opened!

Gold Tone, D'Addario and the Banjo Cafe are combining efforts to give away a Gold Tone White Layde WL-250 banjo and packages of...
  6. Re: Giving away free Banjo Cafe case stickers right now

Need stickers. YOU NEED them to distinguish your banjo. At a banjo history meet, I had an identical case for my Kevin Enoch Tradesman to the one Bill Evans had for his 1920s RB worth about 10 years...