I don't know how many of you have heard of these picks, but you've got to check them out. My banjo professor told me to check them out. I've been trying to practice/play for several hours per day and it's been sheer will that I was able to get it done before finding out about Perfect Touch picks. I've had a set of Perfect Touch picks for 7 days and I have appreciably improved my speed and accuracy, never catch my thumb pick on a string anymore, and I can practice/play for as long as I please in complete and total comfort. These things are designed to be worn loosely and they're amazing.

At $39 for a set of 2 finger picks and a thumb pick I realize they're hugely pricey compared to literally everything else, but they really are that good. And if you take care of them you won't ever need to buy another set. They are incredibly high quality and I have no doubt that my set will last me my lifetime. Take a chance and give these picks a try. They are guaranteed. If you are not 100% thrilled with these picks they give you 45 days to return them for a full refund. These picks have been such a game changer for me that I would've paid 10x the price if I had known they would be this amazing. As an added bonus, you're supporting a family owned small business in the process. You have nothing to lose. Please give them a try. You'll love them!