Collings D2H T w/Baked Top
Nut Width1 3/4"
TopSitka Spruce (Baked)
The Traditional or "T" Series guitars reflect Bill Collings' return to his guitar making roots and offer a new tonal variation on the distinctive Collings sound. Each T Series guitar is built using animal protein glue and a very thin all nitrocellulose lacquer finish, making them exceptionally dynamic and responsive. Bracing and tone woods are adjusted for weight and thickness to create a voicing characterized by warm, rounded highs and a present low midrange, while retaining a quick attack and strong projection. Each Traditional series guitar will come with a handmade lightweight Collings case designed and built in the Collings shop. The pairing of these new Traditional guitars and cases makes for a combination of old world quality and aesthetic that is unprecedented among instruments available today.
Contact Bob or Alvin at Morgan Music for additional information.
Ad Number 117235
Posted: Nov 7, 2017 11:44 AM CDT
689 North Washington
Lebanon MO 65536
Ad Owner History
Prior ads by this individual: 721
This individual has never replied to an ad using this email address.
Other current ads by this individual:
• Stelling Golden Cross
• Used Gibson F5 Master Model
• Used Bishline Patriot Banjo
• Northfield 'Big Mon' F5M Master Model F Style Mandolin
• Sullivan Vintage 35 Mahogany
• Sullivan Festival Pro Banjo
• 1995 Collings D2H G B
• Hopkins Phoenix - A Morgan Music Exclusive
• Used Flatiron F5-Master
• Northfield Used Artist Series F Style
• Eastman MD415Gd Gold Top F Style Mandolin
• F7 Mandolin
• Collings MF Ivoroid Gloss Top Mandolin #1741
• Used Collings D1 Dreadnought
• Used Louzee Golden Roll Banjo
• 1971 Gibson RB250 Banjo
• Hopkins Mahogany Arch Top
• Used 1976 Crafters Of Tennessee F5 Mandolin