Gibson Sam Bush Model (2005)
Excellent-sounding Gibson Sam Bush Model built in 2005. Very clean condition, except for some light scratching on the top just under the treble side of the fingerboard extension. This mandolin has a clear, dry sound that's perfect for bluegrass, with more than enough volume to cut through the loudest jams. Upgraded with Waverly tuners, and freshly set up by luthier, Max Girouard. Grab a Fender heavy and rip some tremolo like Sam does! Priced with its OHSC.
Flamed Maple back & sides
Tone bar bracing
Wide nut - 1 1/4"
Wide string spacing - 1 9/16"
Ad Number 118300
Posted: Dec 4, 2017 08:38 AM CDT
The Music Emporium
165 Mass Avenue
Ad Owner History
Prior ads by this individual: 849
Prior replies by this individual: 1
Other current ads by this individual:
• Nugget F5 (1982)
• Pava A5 Player Sunburst
• Bourgeois 40th Anniversary Dreadnought Quilted Mahogany
• Ome Omega 11" w/ Carson Engraved Inlays
• Collings MF5-O Baked Adirondack Quilted Maple
• Northfield F5 Master Model "Big Mon"
• Collings MT Sunburst w/ Ivoroid Binding
• Mowry Guitar-Bodied Octave Mandolin 14" Sunburst (2016)
• Chuck Lee Deep Hollow (2006)
• Eastman MD515 Cs F-Style Classic Sunburst
• Northfield Mahogany Archtop Octave Mandolin
• Collings Om1A Torrefied Adirondack w/ Koa Binding
• Collings MT Sunburst Wide Nut
• Collings MT2 Sunburst w/ Fleur De Lis Inlay
• Collings MF5V Varnish Sunburst Torch & Wire
• Martin 0-28 Custom Madagascar (2014)
• Phoenix Jazz Model
• Northfield NF-F5S Sunburst