Gibson A4 Snakehead 1924 - UK
Gibson A-4 snakehead 1924, sunburst finish, two-piece back of gorgeous American maple with beautiful figure, adjustable truss-rod, adjustable bridge, Virzi Tone Producer, completely original, overall excellent condition but for one repaired hairline top crack from bridge to binding, original hard case.
This beauty is one of the best snakes I've heard, as loud as an F5 and with the oval hole sound but pumped up with fantastic clarity and separation. The A2Z snakehead is widely regarded as best of the snakeheads for tone but the A4 snakehead has all the pop of an A2Z but with more depth and resonance.
Sorry, we cannot ship to the U.S.
Ad Number 118406
Posted: Dec 6, 2017 07:04 AM CDT
The Acoustic Music Company Ltd.
39, St James St., Br England BN2 1RG
Ad Owner History
Prior ads by this individual: 645
Prior replies by this individual: 107
Other current ads by this individual:
• Weber Gallatin A5 Mandocello: A Style, F Hole - UK
• Northfield Big Mon F5 Engelmann Spruce Top - UK
• Pava A4 Player Oval Hole - UK
• Ellis A4 Deluxe - UK
• Gibson F4 1921
• Weber Gallatin F4: F Style, Oval Hole, Natural - UK
• Lyon And Healy Style A - UK
• Old Wave A4 Sunburst - UK
• Weber Bitterroot F4: F Style, Oval Hole - UK
• Gibson A-1 1908 - UK
• Collings MT With Black Gloss Top And Ivoroid Binding - UK
• Weber Bitterroot A4: A Style, Oval Hole - UK
• Givens A5 1981 - UK
• Phoenix Bluegrass Used - UK
• Weber Bitterroot A5: A Style, F Hole - UK
• Collings MTO With Sheraton Brown Gloss Top - UK
• Gibson F4 1912 - UK
• Kentucky Dawg Used - UK