Stolen: Collings MF5V Custom Fern Inlay #F1935
This morning at 1:30 a.m. our store was broken into. They made off with a Collings MF5V with custom fern inlay SN F1935. That was the easiest thing to grab as it was in black Calton case (not shown in picture) sitting on the floor and looks like they grabbed it when the motion detector went off.
This is a very expensive, beautiful instrument in the 10K value range.
Please share this on social media.
Additional images here: https://www.mandolincafe.com/forum/showthread.php?138443-Mandolins-Stolen-Collings-MF5V-Custom-Fern-Inlay-F1935&p=1640659&viewfull=1#post1640659
We will post a police report some time today.
Category: Lost or Stolen
Ad Number 122204
Posted: Mar 16, 2018 06:37 AM CDT
12213 West Bell Rd. AZ
Ad Owner History
Prior ads by this individual: 1520
Prior replies by this individual: 52
Other current ads by this individual:
• Northfield F5 Master Model Mandolin "Big Mon"
• Collings MTO Mandolin - Brown
• Pre-Owned Pava Pro Model Mandolin
• The Loar Deluxe Fern F Style Mandolin - B Stock
• New Gibson F5 Custom Wide Nut- Full Burst
• Used Rigel A Plus Mandolin
• Pava Satin Model A Mandolin (Lefty)
• Eastman MD804 Varnish - Black Top
• Collings MT Mandolin - Torrefied Top
• Eastman MD515 Varnish - Distressed
• 2004 Kimble Two Point Mandolin - Great
• Mandola - Collings MT Gloss Top
• Collings MT2 Mandolin - Torrefied - Waverly Tuners
• Collings MT Mandolin Ht - (Torrefied)
• Pava Satin Model A Mandolin
• Eastman MD604 Mandolin Acoustic Electric - Block Inlay
• 2013 Weber Yellowstone A Mandolin Ht / Oval
• 2014 Lawrence Smart F Style Mandola