Stolen: Collings MF5V Custom Fern Inlay #F1935
This morning at 1:30 a.m. our store was broken into. They made off with a Collings MF5V with custom fern inlay SN F1935. That was the easiest thing to grab as it was in black Calton case (not shown in picture) sitting on the floor and looks like they grabbed it when the motion detector went off.
This is a very expensive, beautiful instrument in the 10K value range.
Please share this on social media.
Additional images here: https://www.mandolincafe.com/forum/showthread.php?138443-Mandolins-Stolen-Collings-MF5V-Custom-Fern-Inlay-F1935&p=1640659&viewfull=1#post1640659
We will post a police report some time today.
Category: Lost or Stolen
Ad Number 122204
Posted: Mar 16, 2018 06:37 AM CDT
12213 West Bell Rd. AZ
Ad Owner History
Prior ads by this individual: 1583
Prior replies by this individual: 52
Other current ads by this individual:
• Collings MF-5 Mandolin - Torch And Wire - Wow
• Collings MT Mandolin (Lefty)
• Matsikas Bowl Back Mandolin
• Pava Satin Model A Mandolin (Lefty)
• Eastman MD804 Varnish - Black Top
• Used Mann Em-5 Hollow Body
• Gibson F9 Mandolin - Great Sound
• Kentucky KM756 Artist F Style Mandolin
• Eastman Mandola MDA815 F
• Eastman MD515 Varnish - Distressed
• Gibson F-5 Master Model Mandolin
• Weber Gallatin F Mandolin
• Pava Satin Model A Mandolin
• Pono Mnd-20H Octave Mahogany
• Kentucky KM1500 Master Model Mandolin
• Eastman MD315 F Mandolin - Best Buy
• Collings MT-2 Mandolin - Fully Torrefied
• Used 2018 Gibson Fern Mandolin